Al Manara Preschool is seeking a part-time preschool teacher for the 2021-2022 school-year. The mission of Al Manara Preschool is to offer an enriched educational environment with academic excellence in a nurturing Islamic environment.
The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of early childhood education and will have demonstrated success in teaching children ages 3 to 5. The candidate should possess the skills and passion necessary to inspire learning and enhance the overall educational experience by fostering social and emotional learning in accordance with our mission, philosophy, and core values.
- Experience in teaching preschool age students in the USA
- Mastery of English Language
- BA/BS (recommended in Early childhood Education/ Child development area)
Job Title and Description
1. The initial job title of The Employee will be a Part Time Pre-School Teacher. The initial job duties include the following:
- Introduce students to Literacy, Numeracy, and basic Islamic ethics through a variety of teaching strategies as per Al-Manara Pre-school curricula.
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use both in learning activities and imaginative play. Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips.
- Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guests, or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs, developmental levels, interests, and potential.
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children’s progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development.
- Prepare weekly planners and periodical student reports as required by administration.
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Communicate with parents as needed by email, phone or in person.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
How to apply;
Please email your resume, cover letter and supporting documents to Mrs. Zineb Gouaalla at email@example.com