http://www.apexmosque.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Copy-of-Donate-Blood-Poster-Template-Made-with-PosterMyWall-1.jpg 815 516 Nimo Ali http://www.apexmosque.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/logos.png Nimo Ali2020-10-09 12:49:132020-10-09 12:53:57Apex Mosque Blood Drive
Assalamu Alaikum everyone,
May Allah grant you success and remove this epidemic from our lives.
“وَمَنْ أَحْيَاهَا فَكَأَنَّمَا أَحْيَا النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا ۚ”
“Whoever saves a life, it will be as if they saved all of humanity” Quran [5:32].
The Apex Mosque Blood Drive will be on Sunday, October 25th, 2020 from 10:00 AM till 2:00 PM.
In order to support Apex Mosque, a $20 charitable donation will be made to Apex Mosque for every blood donor! Please click link below to register:
We all know we’re in a pandemic and that means we have a few ground-rules:
1. Donors must make an appointment so that people-traffic is spaced out.
2. there is a questionnaire that is required for each donor to complete, which will also be accessible to each donor, as they confirm their appointment. THIS SHOULD BE COMPLETED DAY OF APPOINTMENT to ensure that their registration process goes smoothly at the time of donation.
3. People waiting to donate should wait outside the bus (maintaining social distancing) until the bus is ready to receive them.
4. All donors need to wear a mask or cloth face covering the entire time they are in the bus. Insha Allah, we will provide masks to everyone.
5. We will do our best to accommodate walk-ins but social distancing, masks and everyone’s safety are imperative and non-negotiable.
1) Click this link to register:
2) Select the time slot that fits your schedule and click the “Available” box.
3) In the “Welcome! Please log in” page; enter your TBC Username/Password and sign-in or “Create One Now” TBC account
4) In the “Schedule an Appointment” enter a contact Phone & email if it is still blank
5) Click “Confirm” at the bottom of the page. You should see a confirmation and register.
To check your points at the Blood Connection, click this link:
JAZAKUM ALLAHU KHAIRAN and THANK YOU!