The Apex Mosque will re-open on Monday, June 1st for the five daily prayers only beginning with Fajr prayer. The Apex Mosque will remain CLOSED for Jummuah prayers and all other activities until further notice.
To visit the mosque during this time for daily prayers, the following guidelines will strictly be enforced:
- You must wear a mask that properly covers your nose and mouth prior to entering the building and preferably upon leaving your vehicle.
- Plan to enter the mosque in a state of wudoo. Bathrooms will be closed.
- Upon entering the mosque, hand sanitizer will be available and must be used.
- Children under the age of 14 will not permitted.
- You will be required to adhere to social distancing guidelines at all the times during the five daily prayers, which includes:
- Staying six feet away from others in the open areas.
- Using marked areas for prayer to ensure proper spacing.
- Avoiding physical contact such as shaking hands and hugging.
- Leaving the masjid in a manner that maintains social distancing after the completion of prayer.
- If you have any of the following symptoms, please do not enter the Apex Mosque: fever, cough, body aches, difficulty breathing, unexplained loss of taste or smell, diarrhea and headache