After significant discussions including with community members and external consultants, the Apex Mosque Board of Directors is pleased to present its strategic plan. The strategic plan includes the following:
Strategic Plan Goals
- Improve spiritual, educational, and social services to Apex Mosque growing community.
- Develop the facility to accommodate Apex Mosque growing programs and activities. View the facility master plan.
- Improve Apex Mosque financial status to pay off the facility and focus more on programs and human development.
Tarbiya and Spirituality
- Increase spiritual activities and retreats for brothers and sisters.
- Hire a hafiz to focus on teaching Quran for children and adults, and to replace the Imam during his absence.
- Hire an expert in education to assess and improve our part time education programs.
- Obtain license for a full time day-care program (Al-Manara).
- Prepare for an elementary full time school – after improving current part time programs.
- Engage young adults in the masjid activities and empower them with effective spiritual programs and leadership trainings.
- Hire a part time youth leader to focus on driving the youth towards the above endeavors.
Social Support and Family Development
- Assist the needy based on Apex Mosque financial capacity.
- Provide trainings and workshops to parents on how to raise children.
Outreach and Civic Engagement
- Strengthen relationship with neighbors and churches.
- Encourage Apex Mosque community to engage in society and contribute to its betterment: blood drive, Habitat, elections, etc.
Safety and Security
- Continue improving the safety and security system.
- Search for new strategies to increase Apex Mosque financial status.
- Initiate a campaign to pay off the facility mortgage.