Allah says in the Qur’an,
وَمَنْ أَحْيَاهَا فَكَأَنَّمَا أَحْيَا النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا
“Whoever saves a life, it will be as if they saved all of humanity” Quran [5:32]
Donate blood and save a life! To register click here.
Apex Mosque blood drive will be on Sunday, June 28th 2020 from 10:00am-3:00pm.
We all know that these are ‘different’ times and that means we have a few ground-rules:
1. Donors must make an appointment so that people-traffic is spaced out.
2. There is a questionnaire that is required for each donor to complete, which will also be accessible to each donor, as you confirm your appointment. This should be completed on the DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT to ensure that your registration process goes smoothly at the time of donation.
3. People waiting to donate should wait outside the bus (maintaining social distancing) until the bus is ready to receive them.
4. All donors need to wear a mask or cloth face covering the entire time they are in the bus. Insha allah, we will provide masks to everyone.
5. We will do our best to accommodate walk-ins but social distancing, masks and everyone’s safety are imperative, paramount and non-negotiable.
1) Click the link below to register
2) Select the time slot that fits your schedule and click the “#Available” box.
3) In the “Welcome! Please log in” page; enter your TBC Username/Password and sign-in or “Create One Now” TBC account.
4) In the “Schedule an Appointment” enter a contact Phone & email if it is still blank.
5) Click “Confirm” at the bottom of the page. You should see a confirmation and registered. THANK-YOU!!!
To check your points at the Blood Connection, click here.