In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, and prayer and peace be upon Allah’s Messenger, his family, his progeny and his companions.
It is really a great honor to initiate in the Triangle Area this Beloved Seerah Conference, which is aimed to achieve a variety of objectives:
- Creating a vibrant environment where the love of Allah’s Messenger can be deeply felt and experienced by the hearts, and embracing his legacy and model can be done with pride and passion.
- Raising his model to a level to which is seen as a Mercy, not only to the Muslims and the Believers, but to all mankind.
- Making his legacy relevant to individual and collective lives by exploring his journey in this life and that of those who were around him
- Bringing the community and its leaders together around his legacy (prayer and peace be upon him)
- Correcting any misconceptions – both among Muslims and Non-Muslims – about his life style and model.