Umrah from Apex Mosque
The act of Umrah is known to cleanse one’s soul from past committed sins. It is advised to do Umrah more than once in your lifetime so that it can act as a washing of the sins from the last time one performed Umrah. Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Prophet (peace & blessings be upon him) said, ‘An Umrah to another Umrah will be redemption of sins for whatever (minor) occurs between them.
As-sayidah ‘Aisha (May Allah be pleased with her) said that the Prophet (peace & blessings be upon him) said, ‘Whoever leaves his home only for the purpose of Hajj or Umrah and he dies, nothing will be presented to him nor will he have any accountability on the day of Reckoning and it will be said to him, enter into Jannah.’
- Complete Umrah Registration Form
- Passport (valid for 6 months)
- Passport picture with white background
- Vaccine + Waiver & Medical Form
- Certificate of marriage for couples
- Birth certificate for children
- Sisters less than 45 yrs. Old must be with a Mahram
For more information about Apex Mosque Umrah Program, you may contact:
Br. Otmane: 919-418-2230
Or Imam Khalid: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the application form if interested.