Apex Mosque is working with ICNA Relief and other local organizations to hold a backpack drive for the local community. Apex Mosque has a box in the lobby to collect items on the list, or you can purchase items from the Amazon wish-list. Let’s make our children happy and glad to be part of this wonderful Community!
Apex Mosque is inviting singles to attend its first virtual upcoming singles social event. Meet with single Muslims for future marriage within the Islamic faith.
Register Online to meet with other singles in a group that will be hosted and moderated by AlMuslimNet Matrimony Staff.
Date and Time will be announced later.
Introduction to Islam
As the last of the Abrahamic faiths, Islam adheres to the purity of monotheism and contains within it the most authentic knowledge about and from our Creator! In this hour-long interactive discussion, we attempt to cover the very basics of Islam from the tenets of faith to corresponding actions a believer must adhere to.
To register your child, click here.
Al Manara Preschool is seeking a part-time preschool teacher for the 2020-2021 school-year. The mission of Al Manara Preschool is to offer an enriched educational environment with academic excellence in a nurturing Islamic environment.
The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of early childhood education and will have demonstrated success in teaching children ages 3 to 5. The candidate should possess the skills and passion necessary to inspire learning and enhance the overall educational experience by fostering social and emotional learning in accordance with our mission, philosophy, and core values.
- Experience in teaching preschool age students in the USA
- Mastery of English Language
- BA/BS (recommended in Early childhood Education/ Child development area)
Job Title and Descriptio
The initial job title of the employee will be, part time pre-School teacher. The initial job duties include the following:
- Introduce students to Literacy, Numeracy, and basic Islamic ethics through a variety of teaching strategies as per Al-Manara Pre-school curricula.
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use both in learning activities and imaginative play. Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips.
- Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guests, or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs, developmental levels, interests, and potential.
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children’s progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development.
- Prepare weekly planners and periodical student reports as required by administration.
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Communicate with parents as needed by email, phone or in person.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
How to apply;
Please email your resume, cover letter and supporting documents to Mrs. Zineb Gouaalla at firstname.lastname@example.org
As Salam Alaykum, the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, says: “The Best among you, Are those who are best for others.” We want to first ask the almighty Allah to protect all of you and your families from this pandemic and its impacts. Alhamdulillah, Apex Mosque launched a new Relief to feed the needy during this difficult time. Through this Relief, we will refer people who need food to local restaurants in the area. Further information will be sent via our weekly announcements. Please use the link below to make a financial donation. Also, any donations collected from Ramadan Iftars Sponsorship program will be added to the Relief.
All donations will be used immediately and urgently to feed the needy, Insha’Allah. Jazakum Allah Khair for your support. Donations accepted only via this link: http://www.apexmosque.org/donation/
If you want to request a meal, please click on the link below and fill out the form.